We welcome: weddings, rehearsal dinners, class or family reunions, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate functions, and more!
* Group rates are available for parties of 20 guests or more.
* Special accommodations can be made for school groups, churches, rec centers, camps,
* We offer chartered train rides & special events at our facilities, such as weddings,
receptions, class or family reunions, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs as well as corporate functions all at our Georgetown Devil's Gate Station.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR THE TRAIN:
Enclosed Parlor Cars:
Enclosed and heated cars are carpeted with wood interior, decorative curtains, and marble tabletops. Each car seats a maximum of 26-30 guests; three cars available for a maximum of 88 guests.
Open Air Cars:
Box cars with bench seating. Each car seats 30-35 guests; nine cars available for a maximum of 315 guests.
RENTAL OF THE FACILITIES INCLUDES:
* One-on-one assistance with overnight arrangements, outside activities, and all
* Complete list of preferred vendors in the area
* Tables and chairs for seating up to 315
* On-site manager during your event
* Site Capacity: 315 guests
DEVIL'S GATE FACILITY OPTIONS:
Upper patio (in front of ticket office): 24’ x 76’
Lower patio (by platform): 50’ x 16’
Platform (permanent canopy): 21’ x 60'
SPECIALTY PACKAGES MAY ALSO INCLUDE:
Outdoor ceremonies at Devil’s Gate, Silver Plume, the Lebanon Silver Mine, or on the train!
Contact: School Group Manager: Lynda Poplin, 303-569-0133 or Lynda.Poplin@HistoricRailAdventures.com
Tour Group Sales Consultant: 720-600-8140 or info@HistoricRailAdventures.com
*** While every effort is made to adhere to the published schedule, the Georgetown Loop Railroad reserves the right to delay or cancel trains for any reason and will not be held liable. Locomotives and passenger cars are subject to change without notice.